Equipment you should have when Tethering: Android, cord and clamp
1) Connect charged android to WiFi
2) Launch SMP New
3) Sign in and select event
4) Place clamp into bottom of camera (don’t screw in too hard). Should be perpendicular to lens, aligned w frame of camera.
5) Place phone into clamp with the phone port exposed to side of camera with micro usb output.
6) Connect cord
Note: Always be very careful w cord. They can break if strained or twisted or if you place camera down leaning onto cord)
7) Snap photos and they should stream to event!
8) Spot using web interface on any other device (cell phone in wristband or tablet)